13Aug(Aug 13)3:00 PM(Aug 13)3:00 PMFeaturedBlack Owned Bos. Pop-Up Market3:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDT Patriot Place, 2 Patriot Place - Foxborough, MA 02035 Shopping:Charity,Special OfferEnjoyment:Attractions,Charity,Entertainment,Family-Friendly,Revolution
Saturday, August 13, 2022: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM During National Black Business Month this August, the New England Revolution and Black Owned Bos. have partnered to bring 15 local, black-owned
Saturday, August 13, 2022: 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
During National Black Business Month this August, the New England Revolution and Black Owned Bos. have partnered to bring 15 local, black-owned businesses to a pop-up market at Patriot Place and the Revolution Fan Zone on Saturday, August 13 from 3:00 – 7:00 p.m. ET. The Black Owned Bos. Market will be open at the Patriot Place North Marketplace by CBS Sporting Club and Red Robin. The Revolution will then take on DC United in Major League Soccer action at Gillette Stadium (7:30 p.m. ET).
To learn more about the club’s C.H.A.N.G.E. platform and to get involved, visit revolutionsoccer.net/change.
- Ankhara By Luciana Home Decor & Designs: A premier Home Goods Store in Boston where value meets style. Since 2018, About Ankhara By Luciana Home Décor & Designs has provided customers with a wide selection of beautiful hand crafted luxury home good products. With an extensive inventory, they carry something for every taste and design style. (Instagram)
- After The Internet: An online women’s store born from the idea that just because clothes are being produced at a fast rate, doesn’t mean that they have to be offered, styled, or treated that way. After the Internet provides the fashionable but practical woman with stylish, functional, and exclusive pieces in the form of collections. (Instagram)
- Stinky’s Kittens & Doggies Too: Stinky’s Kittens & Doggies Too takes time to ensure the safety of its clients’ pets by never compromising its high level of service. Stinky’s goal is to develop a lifelong relationship with its customers and pets by providing the best professional and compassionate grooming and pet sitting services. (Instagram)
- Emerald City Plant Shop: The first Black-owned plant shop in New England, Emerald City Plant Shop believes our green thumb lies on the other side of learning how to care for our unique plants. There are plants to fit every lifestyle and Emerald City’s goal is to help its customers find them. The Nordwood-based business received a visit from Revs goalkeeper and MLS Black Players for Change President Earl Edwards Jr. in May. (Instagram)
- ButtaH Beauty: ButtaH Beauty creates luxury-handcrafted brand soaps, body and skin care products. The brand produces products from natural and organic ingredients, designed for individuals who take an interest in a simple and affordable way to preserve the largest organ of the body- the skin. The all-natural products are made from sustainable resources. (Instagram)
- ZMakesBeads: Started by Zangar Freeman, ZMakesBeads is a handmade jewelry business that produces necklaces, bracelets, and chokers made using using semi-precious stones and other natural and unique beads. ZMakesBeads constantly creates new designs based on life experiences. (Instagram)
- Moss By Cee: Moss By Cee provides tasty wellness product blends featuring seamoss and other natural ingredients that promote a healthy lifestyle. (Instagram)
- Sweet Glam: Sweet Glam believes its customers can look good while they eat by combining cosmetic products with baked goods. The company prides itself in believing it gives customers the best products and service. With the hashtag #lookprettywhileyoueat, Sweet Glam encourages customers to stay sweet and glamorous. (Instagram)
- How to Be Human: How to Be Human features intersectional feminism, fandom feels, and creative crafts through its jewelry, tie-dye, charms, and other accessories. How to Be Human encourages its customers to add their names in the notes section when submitting an order to received a personalized message. (Instagram)
- House of Art and Craft: With a lifelong passion for art and craft, a devotion to well-being, and encouragement from friends and family, Steysy Clark founded House of Art and Craft in 2016. She started the company to create truly clean and transparent home products, made with organic raw materials, that enhance mood and life’s experiences. House of Art and Craft’s mission is to change the way people think about ingredients and products they bring into their homes. (Instagram)
- Clarke’s Cakes & Cookies: Clarke’s Cakes & Cookies is a family-owned and operated business that started with a passion for creating healthier desserts for children. After sixteen years of perfecting its craft, the company launched its bakery. Clarke’s Cakes & Cookies hopes to share, in its humble opinion, mouthwateringly delicious, plant-based, baked goods made with a lot of love. (Instagram)