Monday – Saturday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Big Night is proud to introduce CardVault at Patriot Place. CardVault is a first-of-its-kind retail experience designed for buying, selling, trading, and consigning sports cards and collectibles.
Powered by a best-in-class staff of expert hobbyists, and within a stunning, colorful, and artfully-imagined space, CardVault offers a unique opportunity for enthusiasts and beginners to learn, trade, purchase, sell, and grade sports cards and other trading card products.
CardVault flaunts a massive walk-in steel vault to house “holy grails” (some of the world’s most sought-after sports cards), as well as custom “One of One” paintings by local and nationally-recognized artists. Conveniently located at the home of the New England Patriots, and within the bustling Patriot Place shopping center at Gillette Stadium, CardVault is an immersive space boasting clean, metallic finishes and a dramatic, 40-foot, floor-to-ceiling mural by celebrity artist Timmy Sneaks. The lounge area features plush seating, multiple HD TVs, and an HD Sonos surround sound system for enjoying the games or music from one of CardVault’s guest DJs.
With deep industry roots and unrivaled connections within the hobby, CardVault Concierge offers unparalleled white-glove consulting services including rare card procurement, grading services, appraisals, collection audits, buy/sell advisory, and more.
● Buying & Selling: Graded cards, raw cards, packs, boxes and cases
● Buying & Selling: Select premium collectibles and art
● Trading: Active trading of cards and collections
● Grading: Grading submissions through PSA, BGS, HGA, and SGC
● Consignment: In-store display and online
● Events: Trade nights, pop-ups, athlete/celebrity signings, meet-and-greets
● Concierge: Expert consulting, grading, appraisals, collection audits, and more