PATRIOT PLACE HIRING EVENT
MONDAY, JUNE 20 | 10 AM – 4 PM
We’re hosting a PATRIOT PLACE HIRING FAIR on Monday, June 20 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM at 200 Patriot Place, located on the Enel Plaza directly across from the Patriots ProShop.
We invite you to stop in for more information on openings and applications and to learn more about working with one of our great partners!
Whether you are looking for full time, part time or seasonal opportunities – we have an opening for you!
Immediate Interviews Available:
- CBS Sporting Club
- Citizen Crust
- Red Robin
- Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel
- Scorpion Bar
- Showcase Cinema de Lux
- Ulta Beauty
- Victoria’s Secret
- Walpole Outdoors
- Wormtown Brewery
- and more!
You can also apply online to available openings listed below:
Marketing Coordinator – Full Time
Research for upcoming events and activations
Assist with Marketing Operations including Promotions, Hospitality, On-Site Entertainment and more for patrons visiting Patriot Place
Assist in growing partnerships with Patriot Place retailers and corporate marketing departments by planning in store events, center wide promotions, and more to increase traffic and drive sales
Manage weekly sales calls, developing a report for General Manager, highlighting business trends, comps and results
Responsible for idea generation as well as assisting in the planning and execution of Patriot Place events and promotions
Edit and assist in the drafting of Patriot Place communication vehicles including weekly email blasts, ad copy and web copy
Work with the marketing team to increase awareness and participation in the Patriot Place Rewards and Patriot Place Advantage loyalty programs.
Responsible for researching trends in the overall economy and how it relates to the retail climate.
Work with the Marketing Team to increase awareness and participation in the Patriot Place Rewards and Advantage loyalty programs, Patriot Place Gift Cards and Play Action Pass sales
Oversee Patriot Place Internship Program
Any other duties as assigned by Patriot Place Management Staff
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Strong communication & interpersonal skills
Strong organizational skills
Ability to multi-task
Ability to work comfortably both independently and in a team environment
Photography and Photo editing skills a plus
Shipping & Receiving Associate – Full Time
The Shipping and Receiving Associate role will provide a variety of facility support functions and duties including special event set-ups, tenant move-ins and move-outs, general equipment and furniture moves, Stadium event support, handling of deliveries and freight, minor repairs and maintenance needs, unskilled painting needs, physical inspections of the facilities and premises, and other related duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor, coordinate and receive all relevant deliveries. Ensure deliveries are delivered timely and accurately.
- Maintain a clean and safe operation of the loading dock(s) at all times.
- Respond to special delivery requests for various departments as needed.
- Responsible for the physical movement of furniture, equipment, boxes, and materials as needed for meeting and conference room set-ups, facility events, tenant move-in and move-outs, freight shipping and delivery, supplies, stocking, and the like.
- With direction from the Operations Director, handle urgent requests, respond to tenant calls as required, and completes any and all assigned facility support, clean-up, maintenance, moving, event support, set-up, and repair work.
- Support the various contract maintenance personnel in the performance and completion of their duties as needed while they are performing services at the complete.
- Conduct physical inspections of the facility, grounds, premises, hallways, common areas, restrooms, etc. noting anything that might be in need of repair, maintenance, clean-up, or is a hazard and reports the same to the appropriate building staff for resolution.
- Helps to ensure all building and maintenance policies, procedures, SOPs, codes, security regulations, etc. are followed and enforced.
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates.
- Supervision of Contract Vendors is required during certain periods.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of a HS Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in similar capacity in retail or commercial development setting.
- Ability to operate a forklift, scissor lift, pallet jack and other related equipment.
- Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule including days, nights, weekends, and holidays based on business needs.
- Ability to move up to 50 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions when necessary.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid MASS DOT 1C Hoisting License. Company will coordinate training and reimburse upon successfully obtaining license.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Bar Louie is now accepting applications for the following positions:
- Line Cook
- Prep Cook
Applications can be completed at https://bar-louie-team-members.prismhr-hire.com/
Bass Pro Shops
Join the Bass Pro Shops team – a dynamic growing retailer and the world’s leading supplier of premium outdoor gear. Your Adventure Starts Here.
Bed Bath & Beyond
Bed Bath & Beyond is currently looking to hire the following positions:
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- disability insurance
- life insurance
- paid vacation
- as well as many generous comp. privileges!
WE NEED YOU!
We are very Excited to be adding to our growing team! We offer a feel-good, upbeat environment, and are looking for someone with an upbeat, positive vibe to add to that dynamic! We love to mentor new staff, lift them up, and help then grow. The open position is multi-faceted and would include some of our morning baking and decorating, making batters and frostings, making auxiliary items like cookies, bars, trifles, ring dings, etc., waiting on customers, making and serving ice cream, cleaning, opening the shop and closing the shop, and of course, some taste-testing!
It can often be a fast paced environment, so the ability to multi-task is a must.
Baking and/or Decorating experience is helpful/preferred, but we would also be happy to train the right candidate.
We are looking for someone with a fairly flexible schedule – applicants should be available to do a variety of shifts – some mornings/days, some closing shifts and at least one of the two weekend shifts. Our ideal candidate is someone with a positive and upbeat attitude with not only a passion for cupcakes, but also a passion for great customer service as well as interest in fellow staff team building.
If you fit the bill and are looking for a positive energy job, then we can’t wait to hear from you!
Email your interest and resume to email@example.com
CVS at Patriot Place is currently hiring the following positions:
- Shift Supervisor Management Trainee
- COVID 19 Vaccine Support – Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Retail Store Associate
Apply at: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/
Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse is looking to hiring Sous Chefs! We are currently looking for people who are passionate, driven and team members. The ideal candidate for this position understands workplace procedures including proper cleaning, sanitizing, organization, prep and the dessert line. Our goal at Davio’s is to provide our guests with the very highest quality of service and our Team with the best possible workplace. If you are a well experienced individual with a passion for pastry and the food industry we would love to hear from you.
“Hands on” working Chef who manages and directs the daily operations of the restaurant, including selection, development and performance management of employees. Manages the day-to-day operational and financial activities to optimize profits and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
- Assists Executive Chef with the accurate and up-to-date planning of restaurant staffing needs. Assists in staff scheduling and ensures that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts, when needed.
- Assists Executive Chef in conducting interviews and recommends candidates for employment. Conducts new hire orientation and oversees the training of new employees.
- In coordination with the Training Manager, provides training to all personnel related to Davio’s culture, standards, processes and policies, including leading food classes with new employees
- Prepares and leads 2 daily meetings with Kitchen staff before each meal period.
- Participates with the other management team members in daily pre-meal training.
- Attends and contributes to weekly Manager meetings.
- Motivates and coordinates multiple activities and tasks for restaurant staff to ensure guests are satisfied.
Davio’s is a Massachusetts based company with locations up and down the east coast. Davio’s pairs a state-of-the-art kitchen and exceptional restaurant design with a warm, inviting place to dine. Come work with us- exceptional food, drink and service provided by a professional staff.
Davio’s signature Northern Italian Prime Steaks, handmade pastas and authentic pizzas combine to create a dining experience that is unforgettable.
Attention to detail and attentiveness to your needs is evident in everything we do. We are looking for experienced, hardworking, and enthusiastic people to add to our team! Our focus is all about the guest, ensuring the perfect guest experience, and creating an inviting atmosphere for all.
You must be teachable and coachable. You must want to work hard. You must want to Learn and You must want to be amongst the best in the business.
Please email your resume/work experience and Availability to us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not offering Seasonal positions as our restaurants are busy all year round.
Full time/ Part Time/ EOE
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
America Runs on Dunkin, can our Dunkin Run on you? Looking for crew members, shift leaders and managers to join the team!
European Wax Center
European Wax Center at Patriot Place is now hiring all positions – Apply at Center0915@waxcenter.com
Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women’s and men’s merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The Company has over 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value addressing fashion needs across work, casual, Jeanswear, and going-out occasions.
STORE ASSOCIATE – Responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience through offering assistance when needed, ensuring product is on the floor and sized appropriately, and all customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap experience. Additional tasks include stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
An equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Green Tangerine at Patriot Place is currently hiring the following position:
- Front Desk (Part-Time)
To join the Green Tangerine team, email resume to email@example.com or stop in to the salon here at Patriot Place!
Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse
Requisition Number : 5618
Store Number : 3080
Job Description Summary
Adhere to and practice the company’s service standards with each customer. Meet both sales and work goals as directed by members of store management, while meeting the Policies and Procedures set by the Company. Lead other team members in your store by being an example in the accuracy and completeness of your work. Together work toward the common goals of presenting the store, its merchandise, and yourselves to the customer in the best possible light. Control cash and maintain accuracy of sales transactions. Process all sales and POS terminal transactions through the POS terminal in accordance with policy and procedure, and maintain strict control of all monies and sales documentation.
Duties and Responsibility
- Create an excellent shopping experience for our customers through awareness and company service standards.
- Positive attitude, willingness to serve and well informed.
- Sales and assistance
- Promotion of company rewards program and others business initiatives.
- Maintain awareness of all current sales promotions.
- Maintain merchandise presentation.
- Ensure stock is well arranged and merchandised properly.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of all areas within the store.
- Develop and maintain necessary product knowledge and fitting skills.
- Maintain an awareness of Loss Prevention concerns involving customers and staff members.
- Participate in physical inventories, assist in shipping and receiving merchandise and participate in merchandise placement on the sales floor when needed.
- When performing cashier functions all sales will be processed in accordance with existing policy and procedure. All shoes will be checked for mates.
- Process all sales and POS terminal transactions in accordance with policy and procedure.
Principal Working Relationships
- Customers, Sales Associates, Store Management and District/Regional Managers
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with external contacts (primarily customers) and with all levels of employees.
- Basic communication (both verbal and non-verbal), organization, and math skills.
- Experience in retail sales, preferably specialty retail or footwear.
- Basic knowledge of the policies and procedures.
- Basic visual merchandising skills and an understanding of the Store Presentation Standards.
Assistant Store Manager
Requisition Number : 5043
Store Number : 3080
Job Description Summary
The Assistant Manager assists the Store manager in managing all day to day store operations, while ensuring that compliance exists with all established company policies and procedures. Provides leadership, guidance and training to the store staff via direction from the Store Manager. In the absence of the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager will assume total responsibility for all store operations. Consistently strives to meet and exceed all established sales, service and operational objectives.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Primary responsibility is the safety and welfare of employees and customers
- Create, establish and maintain an excellent customer shopping experience
- Maintain and reinforce current service level standards
- Provide service training and leadership to staff members
- Manage customer issues with a sense of urgency and to the satisfaction of our customer
- All POS terminal transactions in accordance with policy and procedure
- Sales, Discounts and Refunds
- Open/Closing procedures
- Inventory Control responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
- Shipping and Receiving
- Price Management (Price Changes, Markdowns etc.)
- Damaged Merchandise
- Conducting a Physical Inventory
- Sales Floor Merchandising and Visual Presentation responsibilities to include adherence to company standards:
- Merchandise Placement
- Sales floor maintenance and housekeeping
- Promotional event directions, materials and signage
- Payroll Control responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
- Payroll budget compliance
- Time and Attendance
- Training and Development of direct reports, responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to:
- Utilization of all available training tools
- Consistent reinforcement of operational standards
- Loss Prevention responsibilities to include adherence to all policies and procedures in regards to the protection and control of all Company assets
- Work towards a complete understanding of managing all day to day operations
- Principal Working Relationships
- Customers, Sales Associates, Store Management, District/Regional Managers, Store Operations and Training Personnel
- An approved background check
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Managerial and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary for customer and employee interactions
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Working knowledge of footwear, accessories and shoe care
- Basic mathematical skills
- Knowledge of Corporate and Store Operations policies and procedures
- A complete understanding of the standards of Store Presentation and strong visual merchandising skills
Rack Room Shoes provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or any other characteristic that is protected by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity extends to all aspects of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, reassignment, demotion, discipline, discharge, performance evaluation, compensation and benefits.
About Rack Room Shoes
Great shoes for men, women and children in comfort, dress, casual, and athletic categories make Rack Room Shoes the family footwear retailer of choice. The company offers a wide selection of nationally recognized brands known for their quality. Rack Room Shoes also offers an assortment of exclusive private brands commissioned from the best manufacturers in the business. Our private brands offer customers great styles and outstanding values, which translates into satisfied, loyal, repeat customers
We have various positions available to suit most availability. Olive Garden is hiring for:
Server: Responsible for positive guest interactions while making sure they are being taken care of. Providing knowledge, attentive service and making the experience enjoyable and memorable will be our top priority and a high expectation for the Service department.
Bartender: Mixing beverages using ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar or fruits. Taking beverage orders from customers or servers paying extreme attention to detail and procedures.
Line cook: Prepares good and tasty food to our guests by cutting, chopping, mixing and preparing sauces. Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing and other cooking methods to specific recipes and standards.
Dishwasher: Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes. Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized. Maintains clean and dry floors throughout the shift.
If you have any further questions please contact: (508) 543-3967 or complete an application online at:http://www.olivegarden.com/careers.
Olympia at Patriot Place is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Sales Associate (Part-Time)
- Manager Trainee (Full-Time)
To apply, visit https://www.olympiasports.net/pages/career-opportunities or stop by Olympia here at Patriot Place!
Petco at Patriot Place is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Selling Experience Leader (Assistant Manager)
- Operations Manager
- Dog Trainers (Part-Time)
- Pet Stylists (Part-Time)
- Cashier (Part-Time)
To apply, visit https://careers.petco.com/
Pure Barre is more than just a workout; it’s a way of life! We are focused on improving, strengthening, and transforming the lives of our clients and always welcoming dynamic talent. We are looking for qualified Teachers to join our family! This is the perfect opportunity to interact with clients on a daily basis to create a supportive and meaningful community!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-543-1009
Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel
For more information on our hotel, services, and careers please visit our website at www.renaissancepatriotplace.com or stop by our location at Patriot Place to apply.
Saga Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Saga Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar at Patriot Place is now hiring:
- Part time bartender
- Part time wait staff
For information about applications and interviewing, please contact Steven Lyn at email@example.com, or (508)-698-1888.
Showcase Cinema de Lux
Working at the movies just got sweeter! Receive a $300 bonus for working at Showcase Cinema de Lux, Patriot Place! Here’s how: Apply on the JobGet app and get hired at Showcase. Work 45 days to receive a $100 bonus, and after working 90 days you’ll receive another $200 bonus! We can’t wait for you to join our awesome team! See available positions here: https://bit.ly/JobGet-PatPl-SC
Six String Grill & Stage
Work in an exciting live music and entertainment venue! Six String Grill & Stage is now hiring team members for the following positions:
- Line Cook
- Prep Cook
- Food Runner
To Apply: http://bit.ly/sixstringfoxborough
Skipjack’s Seafood Restaurant is accepting applications at our Patriot Place location. If you are passionate about food, wine and people, take hospitality seriously and are highly motivated then we want to meet you. We offer a comprehensive employee benefit package with excellent hourly and salary wages.
- Full & Part Time servers
- Full and Part Line cooks
- Part Time bussers
- Part time hostesses
Please apply in person at 226 Patriot Place or click here to submit your resume.
We are looking for full and part time Partners. That’s what we call every single person who works for Starbucks, partners. And if you ask them why they enjoy working here, they will probably tell you it’s the opportunity to make meaningful connections and have an impact every day. Partners also enjoy excellent benefits like sharing in our financial success though 401(k) savings and stock programs, as well as: medical, dental, vision coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation, free coffee and more!
- Come into our store
- Apply online www.starbucks.com/careers
- Scan our QR code, to bring you right to our store location.
Tavolino at Patriot Place is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Line Cooks
Our application can be downloaded at www.tavolinorestaurant.us.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Now hiring part or full time Crew Member for mornings/afternoon
Twenty8 at Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel
For more information on our hotel, services, and careers please visit our website at www.renaissancepatriotplace.com or stop by our location at Patriot Place to apply.
Ulta Beauty at Patriot Place is now hiring:
- Part time Hair Stylist (Cosmetology License required)
- Part Time Brow Waxing Expert (Cosmetology or Esthetician License required)
- Beauty Advisors
- Prestige Beauty Advisors
- Task Team Beauty advisors
Click here for more details or contact Christina or Melody at 508-698-5293
Victoria Secret at Patriot Place is currently hiring Seasonal and Part Time Associates.
Join the sales team, build your career with us and inspire customers by building relationships and delivering a personal experience. Plus, take advantage of a competitive salary, associate discounts, first looks and incentives for performance.
Visit store for details or apply at https://www.victoriassecret.com/careers
The Kraft Group
The Kraft Group’s diverse business portfolio of manufacturing, recycling, exports and imports, retail, sports and entertainment offers employees a unique, challenging and exciting environment that encourages creative and strategic thinking and demands excellence. Employees are eligible for a competitive and dynamic benefits plan, which can be viewed in detail.
Interested? Click here to learn more