This is a repeating eventNovember 15, 2019 11:45 PMNovember 17, 2019 11:45 PM
16Nov(Nov 16)11:45 PM(Nov 16)11:45 PMPatriots Hall of Fame - A New Exhibit: “Yes, It’s Still a Dynasty”11:45 PM - 11:55 PM EDT Patriots Hall of Fame presented by Raytheon Technologies, 1 Patriot PlaceEnjoyment:Attractions,Entertainment,Patriots
Visit today! The Patriots Hall of Fame presented by Raytheon announced the launch of its newest exhibit titled, Yes, It’s Still a Dynasty. The exhibit closely examines the team’s accomplishments over the
The Patriots Hall of Fame presented by Raytheon announced the launch of its newest exhibit titled, Yes, It’s Still a Dynasty.
The exhibit closely examines the team’s accomplishments over the past two decades and how those feats compare to other NFL teams. Including the postseason, the 2000-2009 (126-52) Patriots and the 2010-present Patriots (135-37) have enjoyed the two winningest decades in NFL history. The Patriots have established unprecedented success in the 21st century, winning six Super Bowls, nine AFC Championships and 16 AFC East titles.
The Yes, It’s Still a Dynasty exhibit delves deeper into those numbers and celebrates the Patriots incredible success since winning its first Super Bowl in 2001. The exhibit also digs into what defines a sports dynasty and then compares, via formula, the greatest dynasties in the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB.
A sampling of the notable game-used artifacts that will be on display include:
- Tom Brady’s jersey worn when he threw his 50th touchdown pass of the 2007 season
- Rob Gronkowski’s jersey worn in his last home game at Gillette Stadium in a 2018 playoff win over the Chargers
- Willie McGinest’s cleats worn during Super Bowl XXXIX
- Vince Wilfork’s gloves worn when he made his first career interception vs. the Chargers in 2011
- Cleats worn by Patriots and Pro Football Hall of Famer Ty Law during the 2003 Super Bowl XXXVIII championship season
- The Pro Bowl jersey Troy Brown wore during the 2002 Pro Bowl, just a week after the Patriots won their first Super Bowl.
- Julian Edelman’s jersey worn when he caught 10 passes for 100 yards in a 2015 playoff win over Kansas City.
Additionally, the Patriots Hall of Fame will launch a fan vote on www.patriots.com to select the Patriots All-Dynasty Team, which will be revealed next summer as the exhibit transitions from celebrating the team accomplishments over the last two decades to honoring the best players that made up those teams. Click here to vote for the All-Dynasty Team.
Patriots Hall of Fame presented by Raytheon Technologies(508) 698-4800 1 Patriot Place Foxborough, MA 02035