Patriot Place - Creative Content Manager
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
This position will be responsible for the maintenance and oversight of the Patriot Place and CBS Scene Restaurant & Bar websites including: artistic direction, content production and publication, marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Work with the CBS Scene Restaurant & Bar Marketing Staff to ensure timely posting of all CBS Scene Sales, Promotions, and Events information to all sections of the CBS Scene Website and Social Media platforms are up-to-date
- Work with the Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinators to generate and post content for the weekly e-newsletter distribution of The Patriot Place Advantage and CBS Scene Restaurant & Bar newsletter.
- Work with the Patriot Place Marketing Staff to ensure timely posting of all Patriot Place Sales, Promotions, and Event information as well as other divisions of The Kraft Group to ensure all sections of the Patriot Place Website and Social Media platforms are up-to-date.
- Day-to-Day tasks:
- Using a CMS Solution and HTML/CSS, update assorted websites
- Using a CRM Solution and HTML, design, develop, and execute e-newsletters and emails
- Design graphics for both digital and print needs
- Taking photos during property and store events
- Helping in radio studio for producing voice-overs for the shipping center's PA system
- Cleaning up and maintaining assorted static pages of Patriot-Place.com
- Monitoring Social Media platforms including contest structures, comments and responses
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Strong knowledge of computer and web/digital technologies, software and applications
- Strong knowledge of standard applications (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong understanding of file management (ZIP, FTP, etc)
- Experience with content management tools (CMS)
- Experience with video and audio recording and editing
- Must have built and managed at least one complete website (professionally or personally)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY>
Patriot Place - Now Interviewing for Spring Internships
- Assist with Marketing Operations including Promotions, Hospitality, On-Site Entertainment, and more for patrons visiting Patriot Place.
- Assist in growing partnerships with Patriot Place retailers and corporate marketing departments by planning in-store events, mall wide promotions, and more to increase traffic and drive sales.
- Manage weekly sales calls, developing a report for General Manager, highlighting business trends, comps, and results.
- Responsible for idea generation as well as assisting in the planning and execution of Patriot Place events and promotions.
- Edit and assist in the drafting of Patriot Place communication vehicles including weekly email blasts, ad copy and web copy.
- Work with marketing team to increase awareness and participation in the Patriot Place Rewards and Patriot Place Advantage loyalty programs.
- Responsible for researching trends in the overall economy and how it relates to the retail climate.
- Any other duties as assigned by Patriot Place Management Staff.
Internships with Patriot Place are unpaid and for college credit only. Must have availability on weekdays & weekends as needed.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply.
Patriot Place Participates in E-Verify
For More Information on E-Verify