The Marketing Associate Fall Intern is responsible for supporting the department with the execution of retail and restaurant assets and events. This role will provide an introduction to advertising operations, event planning, and sponsorship fulfillment.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Research for upcoming events and activations
- Assist with Marketing Operations including Promotions, Hospitality, On-Site Entertainment and more for patrons visiting Patriot Place
- Assist in growing partnerships with Patriot Place retailers and corporate marketing departments by planning in store events, center wide promotions, and more to increase traffic and drive sales
- Manage weekly sales calls, developing a report for General Manager, highlighting business trends, comps and results
- Responsible for idea generation as well as assisting in the planning and execution of Patriot Place events and promotions
- Edit and assist in the drafting of Patriot Place communication vehicles including weekly email blasts, ad copy and web copy.
- Work with the marketing team to increase awareness and participation in the Patriot Place Rewards and Patriot Place Advantage loyalty programs.
- Responsible for researching trends in the overall economy and how it relates to the retail climate.
- Any other duties as assigned by Patriot Place Management Staff