The Assistant Marketing Manager will report to the Marketing Manager and will have a working knowledge and experience in consumer events, promotional development and execution as well as the ability to multi-task and develop new traffic driving initiatives. This candidate will assist in the creation and execution of events and promotions with the objective to increase brand awareness and traffic.
This Patriot Place position will also work closely with all facets of The Kraft Group including the New England Patriots, New England Revolution, Gillette Stadium, CBS Scene Restaurant, The Hall at Patriot Place presented by Raytheon, and the various properties associated with each individual entity. The role will require close coordination with other departments to understand the collective needs of the organization and to prioritize the marketing objectives for each. Utilizing the various promotional vehicles already existing in the current portfolio (media, in-stadium, player/mascot resources, etc) will be critical to the success of Patriot Place.
- Execute and develop promotional programs and events that drive awareness and traffic to Patriot Place.
- Support and assist in the planning of major in-store traffic driving events.
- Develop new events that increase partnerships with the local community and ultimately awareness of Patriot Place.
- Establish and maintain effective and proactive communications with all Patriot Place tenants to ensure their awareness of upcoming Patriot Place events and to ensure our promotion of their internal sale/event information via Patriot Place advertising vehicles.
- Assist in the marketing and advertising efforts of CBS Scene Restaurant, developing new events and maximizing relationships with partners.
- Develop a comprehensive tourism-marketing plan that includes building relationships and planning events for area concierge, tour operators, meeting planners, etc.
- Negotiate contracts and ensure appropriate vendors are chosen for the production of print and other materials.
- Traffic creative collateral through the Creative Services protocol, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with Patriot Place Marketing Director and creative services team to plan and execute annual advertising plan and print collateral needs/scheduling.
- Oversee the execution of creative, production and media components
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates.
- Minimum two - four years of marketing experience, preferably in an events-oriented environment.
- Related college degree required.
- Computer literate, intermediate skill-set in Photoshop, Quark or other design programs a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects is essential to the success of this position.
- Ability to take initiative, willingness to learn and accept feedback, high energy, creativity for development of new initiatives and programs.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekend